Debutant
Suspended
Jun 20, 2006
Berwick
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Shamus' Cadellas
Which one of these two jumpers do you think look better for St.Kilda's clash jumper and which one would you most likely buy?

StKilda-Clash-2007.gif

OR

SaintsClash08.gif

Thanks to Mero for the pic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably the second one looks better but maybe still a bit too much black in terms of a ratio of light to dark.

My preference/idea is for something like this, which still keeps the traditional design in some way but adds a lot more white.

StKilda2.jpg

Crow, you keep this up and you'll be designing for the entire AFL soon. You're good!

Have always loved the cross design for St.Kilda (they wore it in the '97 GF). Should never have been discarded. That jumpers shows me that they are the saints while all the others...tri colour, lollipop stripes, don't.

Totally agree, it seems more traditional than any other geurnsey we wear (except of course our regular geurnsey) I would love to see them bring it or something like it back - and Crow, that design was incredible... I really liked it....:thumbsu:

There's a long sleeve version of something very similar in the Saints Museum at Moorabbin.
When they first adopted the panels like they have now, they didn't extend to the sides, the sides were White.
And the way some were made was like Crow28's pic.
So they could argue it's a Heritage jumper.
I think I might even have a pic of it somewhere.
If I find it, I'll post it.

the current one sucks too much. looks like a training jumper.

FWIW I like the candy coat, it sold well but the AFL said no to it ><

I can see their point though vertical stripes.

I wouldn't mind 3 jumpers, the candy coat, the traditional and say the hot cross but.

the current one is very ordinary and looks like other 'white' jumpers

Remove this Banner Ad

St.Kilda Clash Jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Back