Seattle Run Riot...

Remove this Banner Ad

Wurzell

Rookie
Oct 1, 2002
The Endzone
"IF YOU JOINED US LATE, THE GAME SUMMARY IS PRETTY SIMPLE. SEATTLE WON THE TOSS AND ELECTED TO KICK THE BEJESUS OUT OF THE VIKING'S".....ESPN commentator Mike Patrick.

Well after a 0-3 beginning ta the season... I was ready ta start climbin' the walls...but all me worries temporarily went outta the window in a ballistic 2nd quarter...4 TD's in LESS than 2 minutes...5 first half TD's ta 'Alexander the Great'...I swear the 'Roar' comin' thru me speakers as I listened to the game was the loudest I've heard yet from the Seahawk fan's...Iffin ya caught the game on TV ya woulda seen a very leaky Def. from the Viking's...Can't expect the 49 ers ta perform the same way fa our next game...Trent Dilfer was fantastic in the first half but the second half fadeout was disappointing fa me...What was Dilfer doin'?...The Viking Def. began ta sell out against the run & we shoulda made them pay bigtime...Dilfer just couldn't get it going...But I s'pose we ain't had ta hang onta a lead like this so far this season:;) ...Injuries to Hutchinson(8 weeks) & Stevens(3 weeks) were the downside.
Well we got the bye this week...considering Holmgren had a 2-5 record coming off the bye with the Packer's & a 0-3 record coming off it with Seattle I sorta wish we didn't have it this week...Woulda felt alot more confident lining up on San Fran. this week going inta the game with all the momentum from this win against the Viking's...But afta this week my faith has been restored...I BELIEVE !!!:)

Damn, it feels good to be a Seahawk.
Shaun Alexander was absolutely unstoppable and Trent Dilfer once again proved that his arm is his biggest asset.

Hey matty...good ta see anuvva Seahawker out there...good win against the Vikings...Bell got fined 25 big ones tho !!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Seahawks' LB Bell fined for hitting referee

NFL.com wire reports

NEW YORK (Oct. 6, 2002) -- Seattle Seahawks linebacker Marcus Bell has been fined $25,000 for knocking down umpire Carl Madsen during the Sept. 29 game between the Seahawks and the Minnesota Vikings.

It's the largest fine in the NFL this year. Denver's Deltha O'Neal was fined $15,000 for bumping an official during Monday night's game in Baltimore.

Bell was not penalized for the hit on Madsen.

The fine was confirmed by the NFL.

AP NEWS
The Associated Press News Service
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bit overdue, but don't forget Tim Terry. Sensational game. Made some big plays.

The 49er's will be much much tougher than the Vikings though. They have defense.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back