I'm liking the thought of Collingflog finishing top and out in straight sets.

Stephen Shavedham

Premiership Player
Suspended
Jul 16, 2010
Now look back at my sig.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bay13 stand over man, COME AT ME!!
I just can't believe Judd didn't get the Norm Smith. Thought he was very solid on the weekend.

I thought the exact same thing about Campbell Brown in the mighty Brown and Gold on the weekend...............oh hang on he jumped at the cash. Actually he's going back home to Gold Coast:eek:, just like Judd moved to go back home.

Brown is from the Gold Coast, yer?

Shouldn't you be in school now?

The old your a kid post, that's when you struggling brah, and you know it.

Bwaahahahahahahaha We are dark old navy Blues brother:D:thumbsu::). I'm the only honest Blues supporter around here, you'd vouch for that PB?

Maybe i could but then again, you know us Collingwood supporters, are we really trustworthy? :cool::)

If there's one thing the Bay has in common, it's liking a Collingwood finals choke, AGAIN:D.

I'm actually wanting the finals cloggers to finish top, get a foot up the arse and go out in straight sets. They've got the biggest front running supporters and there's nothing better than seeing these spuds put back in their place.

I'm just loving the thought of a mountain of Pies supporters crying in their soup after 'another' finals disaster. They get the best draw year in year out, only to have an epic fail come finals time. Basically you Collingwood scum, you get an arm chair ride to the finals only to be found out, again.

Collingwood out in straight sets for mine:thumbsu:.
Even if it didn't eventuate, it certainly was an admirable sentiment on your part. :thumbsu: :D

Back