Going To The SANFL On Friday...

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Flogs,

Have the unfortunate experience ahead of me going to the inbred football league at Norowwod on Friday night. Is there anything I need to know/be warned of when attending this substandard competition?

Regards,

Dymmot

If you are a true footy fan then you will enjoy it. If you are just a tossa then you wont, simple as that really ( by the sound of your post, you wont).

SANFL footy is good to watch, and the Parade on a Friday night is a good place to watch it.

SANFL footy is good to watch, and the Parade on a Friday night is a good place to watch it.
I'm going, but I doubt I'll enjoy it

Norwood are like St Kilda - they flood, flood, flood, and rely on their few good players to actually score

Sturt are like Adelaide - were good last year, but have dropped off this year and have a young team, where the coaches hope the experienced gained into the young players will lead to a strong foundation down the track

Normally, SANFL is good, but North Adelaide and Norwood play a very negative form of football that is as boring as St Kilda.

Norwood are like St Kilda - they flood, flood, flood, and rely on their few good players to actually score

Sturt are like Adelaide - were good last year, but have dropped off this year and have a young team, where the coaches hope the experienced gained into the young players will lead to a strong foundation down the track

Normally, SANFL is good, but North Adelaide and Norwood play a very negative form of football that is as boring as St Kilda.
Hahahaha truly one of the funniest and most incorrect things I've read on here in a long, long time. :D

say hi to Tom Harley's mum if you see her

Say hi to Taylor Walker as well.

Hi Flogs,

Have the unfortunate experience ahead of me going to the inbred football league at Norowwod on Friday night. Is there anything I need to know/be warned of when attending this substandard competition?

Regards,

Dymmot

Typical soft brain comment from a Vic, SANFL is the best comp outside of the AFL & supplies a lot of the talent running around in the AFL.
Norwood oval is fantastic to watch the game at & Friday night will be a great one.
Try to experience the SANFL before you feel the need to bag it you moron

dymmot you're an idiot. I'll be at Norwood oval Friday night as well. Always good to knock off work and head to one of the many pubs in Norwood before walking to the ground :thumbsu:

Should be a good game as well, we're playing for a spot in the finals

lol @ Dirty Bird.

Norwood are good to watch.

Will be a shock to the system, leaving a small sleepy hollow such as Geelong for a big town like Adelaide.

Coopers Stadium > Kardinia Park.

:confused: Um what? I think you have us mistaken with West Adelaide there. Now they are a truly flooding team. We may at times play ONE loose man in defence but we hardly rely on a *few* players to kick our goals. We have Rowe, Davis, Shenton, Phillips, Donohue and possibly this week a bloke called Walker and our midfielders between them are always good for a few goals every game. Hardly a *few*!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well don't ****ing go then.

regards,

REB

Hi Flogs,

Regards,

Dymmot

Dear Fellow Catter.

Open your mind, open your gob and pour some Coopers into it. Then get yourself down to the BBQ and get some grub. You never know, you might have a good time. If you are a negative **** you can ****ing stay home as well.

regards,

REB

Hahahaha truly one of the funniest and most incorrect things I've read on here in a long, long time. :D

lol @ Dirty Bird.

Norwood are good to watch.

:confused: Um what? I think you have us mistaken with West Adelaide there. Now they are a truly flooding team. We may at times play ONE loose man in defence but we hardly rely on a *few* players to kick our goals. We have Rowe, Davis, Shenton, Phillips, Donohue and possibly this week a bloke called Walker and our midfielders between them are always good for a few goals every game. Hardly a *few*!

Well don't ****ing go then.

regards,

REB
I don't think any of you guys have realised we're in Bay 13.

Will be a shock to the system, leaving a small sleepy hollow such as Geelong for a big town like Adelaide.

Is that what you are going to experience this weekend Mofra? Maybe we can meet up in Adelaide too :rolleyes:!

I never have known what living in a sleepy hollow like Geelong is really like.

Shame you didn't join us at Richmond, we put on a true footballing clinic. Crisp, lace out passes, strong contested pack marks and the major 8 goal last quarter shoot out between Westies and Port.
:D:D
lol, there were 11 goals combined in ressies AND league over there
6 in the ressies and 5 in the league

loved the scoreline

22-15 :D:D:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back