Crumden

Premiership Player
Oct 18, 2002
Canberra
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Ray Hall is lining up for Eastlake in the ACTAFL this weekend in his first game since finishing up with Richmond. He has been named on the bench for Sundays clash against Queanbeyan Tigers, after spending 18 months in PNG as an Australian Youth Ambassador and mentoring the PNG under 16 and under 18 teams.

There is an article in todays Canberra Times, but the article doesn'tseem to be online.

Ray Hall is lining up for Eastlake in the ACTAFL this weekend in his first game since finishing up with Richmond. He has been named on the bench for Sundays clash against Queanbeyan Tigers, after spending 18 months in PNG as an Australian Youth Ambassador and mentoring the PNG under 16 and under 18 teams.

There is an article in todays Canberra Times, but the article doesn'tseem to be online.

Easily the worst player l have ever seen pull on a Richmond jumper. Easily.

I have never seen such a bigger brain fade on an AFL ground.

But ey, goodluck to him.

(enter Wally and Rayzorwire love-tiff :D)

Great news awsome guy , i met him a few times when i was up there last year.

really really nice guy and his GF is extra extra hot:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

really really nice guy and his GF is extra extra hot:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
Definitely a case of blokes punching above their weight.

Thinking Rayzorwire will do a Randy Marsh when he finds this thread.
RandyMarshJizz.jpg

i will always remember that game late in the year against the hawks in 05.... memories:D
Funnily enough the article doesnt mention that game Spiel. :eek:

It does mention the 2001 semi-final win over carlton, which was without a doubt his best game at the Tigers.

Thinking Rayzorwire will do a Randy Marsh when he finds this thread.
RandyMarshJizz.jpg

For all the good work, articulation, detailed analysis and independent views that Rayzorwire brings to Big Footy, he lets himself look like a **** when ever Big Bad Bustling Ray Hall :)o) is mentioned around here.

Its like a yoghurt truck hitting a brick wall.

:D

I wont forget him against the Melb match, he was running towards our forward line and about to kick the ball then he just slipped.lol And, because of that we lost the ball.. He looked lost, poor guy.

I'm surprised he's playing any competitive football considering that when he retired the club stated that he had a chronic degenerative hip problem which would quite probably cause him significant pain for the rest of his life.

Oh well, the club underplayed his injury for 18 months - listing him as 2 weeks away from returning for the 100th game he never got for about 30 consecutive matches over 2 seasons, so maybe they also stuffed up and overplayed the chronic and degenerative aspects of the injury on his way out.

Then again, it is also entirely possible that Eastlake have a far better voluntary medical team than the RFC and they came to a different conclusion.

If he can still play something like the old Rayzor, then I'll be expecting to hear about some big goal hauls from him playing the CHF role he should have played for us.

Very good to hear he feels he's physically capable of having a kick. :thumbsu:

how did he play 99 games for you guys then?

You see some type of connection between getting close to 100 games at our club and being good. Idiot thinking like that would have had us pass Fiora to StKilda halfway through his time with us.

We are not the only ones though, I wonder how Bolton is enjoying his Essendon life membership after 10 years of service.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easily the worst player l have ever seen pull on a Richmond jumper. Easily.

I have never seen such a bigger brain fade on an AFL ground.

But ey, goodluck to him.

(enter Wally and Rayzorwire love-tiff :D)
Way to just ruin a thread Wally.
You worry me sometimes.
You too Coughlan.
Good old RIchmond bigfooty at its pissweak best.

I'm surprised he's playing any competitive football considering that when he retired the club stated that he had a chronic degenerative hip problem which would quite probably cause him significant pain for the rest of his life.

Oh well, the club underplayed his injury for 18 months - listing him as 2 weeks away from returning for the 100th game he never got for about 30 consecutive matches over 2 seasons, so maybe they also stuffed up and overplayed the chronic and degenerative aspects of the injury on his way out.
According to the CT article he had a torn hip tendon and vowed never to kick a sherrin again, but coaching the kids in PNG gave him the taste again.

According to the CT article he had a torn hip tendon and vowed never to kick a sherrin again, but coaching the kids in PNG gave him the taste again.
And therein lies a good story. But if you want to listen to the Wallys of this board then go right ahead.

Thanks Crumden, that's really good news, did the article mention where he was going to play?

-------------------------------------------

There was a rumour going around a while back that Wally was Clinton King and it is quite suspicious that he hasn't denied it...

Please... as if l'd be that pathetic.

Got more skill than that.

On and off the field ey Rooster!

;)

Who cares injury prone hack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back