BigFooty Forum

Gibbke
Gibbke
Hey man. I'm chasing everything in Tasmania since 1879! Just discovered replys here are limited to 420 characters, so apologies for split messages.
Gibbke
Gibbke
Full details of Rep, TFL, NTFA, NWFU, NTFL and NWFL footy, basically anything that's the top level in the state (so date, time, venue, QbyQ, goalkickers with first initials, and also the full team on the day, also with initials).
Gibbke
Gibbke
Every other league, including the seconds and underagers of the above comps, due to the inconsistency of reports and also because I think I'll struggle to live long enough to do just the top tier let alone every damned score, is final scores, day played, round number, venue, and any goalkicker who kicks 10+.
Gibbke
Gibbke
Limited to what I can get on the internet at the moment, so it's regular Trove for anything up to 1954, Sportal/PlayHQ for the last decade, Phil for a template since 2000, and any random that pops up. I'm pressuring everyone on a Tasmanian past players FB page to send through their scans and photos, some amazing stuff in all that, but they'd all rather just talk about the good old days...!
Todman
Todman
What about the minor leagues ? Darwin NWFA Tas Amo's ?
Gibbke
Gibbke
Yup, all of them.
Back