Autopsy Hecking Heck - Walyalup defeat Euro-Yroke by 12 Scoring Shots at Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you looked at the percentage of anyone else in the 8?? No one apart from Sydney and Melb are even about 115%. There are five teams were practically equal or better than.
Yeah so we’d be sixth or seventh if we’d kicked straighter tonight. Come the end of the season these last couple of games might be why we don’t play finals. So I’m lamenting the shitty kicking

% could decide finals or not this season, they need to stop all other training during the week, just take shots on goal from all angles, set shots, running shots, out of stoppage everything, forget everything else, we know how to do the 90% that gets us a shot on goal, just practice the last 10% over and over and over

Oh yeah. 100%.
Ball drop is whack. Two Out on the full, in a tight GFs.. Kind of got to him

To be fair to him, the wind was ****ed. The first shot went one way then he tried to compensate for it on the next one and it blew it in the opposite direction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Havent watched it yet, one week of crazy bad goal kicking was whatever, two weeks is a bit of worry but it will be a full blown rut if happens again next week.

To be perfectly honest, the forward talent is so disastrous if just one of Freddy, Amiss or Treacy are out that I'm honestly checked out a bit for my own well being. We just aren't doing anything until there's aome actual small talent up there. I'm still massive on this list but feels like we are just treading water until it's fixed (and I'm not just talking about goal kicking).

Collingwood are beatable but history shows that might be a bridge too far missing Freddy

Shots on goal during training are not going to translate to the pressure of the game. It’s actually worse bringing it up and making it an actual problem because then everyone has it in their heads and over thinks things.

It’s not a skill thing, it’s entirely mental and that’s the side of things they need to fix

Yep.
Cupped his hands behind the ears as if he’s saying can’t hear you to the Fremantle players.
Really classy, so classy.

Between that and Kings shove to Pearce (Does Pearce trash talk, ever? Unprovoked just cos he was getting his arse handed to him) in the one 1v1 contest he won all night, the Saints team seems to be full of w@nkers.

If we were actually practicing goalkicking, Amiss wouldn't be taking 3 slow steps and trying to kick it through the man on the mark. That is something that would have been trained out of him.
But no one is going to change what has worked brilliantly for him his whole junior career and the first few AFL seasons

I know he missed couple of shots at goal (hardly alone there, it’s a big company) but I was really impressed with two things Voss did in the f50 that led to our goals. Just looked calm and picked the right option to handball to the player in space. Worth persisting with for now. Hopefully he tidies up his kicking at goal

I know he missed couple of shots at goal (hardly alone there, it’s a big company) but I was really impressed with two things Voss did in the f50 that led to our goals. Just looked calm and picked the right option to handball to the player in space. Worth persisting with for now. Hopefully he tidies up his kicking at goal
Amiss should’ve had 5.
Voss should’ve had 3.
There’s lots to like from Voss tbh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back