Autopsy Hecking Heck - Walyalup defeat Euro-Yroke by 12 Scoring Shots at Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

******* hell if we’re so far of then so is literally every other team except for Sydney. We did not struggle in the slightest. Saints were goalless for almost a full hour. They didn’t even look like scoring. We generated easy shots. Goal kicking hasn’t been an issue until the last couple weeks.

We’re literally one win (not even percentage) away from the top 4 but it’s hecking doomsday in here.
You were impressed by that shit? Lol

I loved JLo’s sneaky tactic to have the boys keep the ball in our forward line, but that might not work against The Pies.
I love that we beat Liam Henry.
JLo got JOM to kick two goals to stop supporters using him as the whipping boy.
Just marvellous at Marvel.
Great to see the boys smiling 💜💜💜💜

Dominated the game but couldn't kick straight. Kick straight and that is a comfortable 7-8 goal win.

Use whatever money we have that is supposedly for McDonald or another big fish to bring in someone who can teach these useless clowns how to kick a ****ing goal. Perfect conditions under the roof and still missing easy shots.

Fyfe needs to be banned from touching the ball inside forward 50. I was watching the game with my old man and I said to him as soon as Fyfe marked it the ball was going out on the full. It is just so predictable.

Amiss really needs a new routine. Have him do nothing but have shot after shot after shot at training this week.

I like what Voss brings but if he can't kick straight then get him out. We can use Sturt instead.

Sonny needs to call time. Absolute passenger.

JOM despite the last 5 minutes is a crab and should not be keeping out Ras. I'm waiting for someone in the media to ask JLo exactly what he sees that nobody else does.

We need forward pressure. I am sick of teams waltzing the ball out of our 50 when it hits the deck because our smalls are nowhere to be seen.

If one of our forwards could take a contested mark it would be lovely.

We should beat Collingwood but going off the last two games we will kick ourselves out of it.

EAD Henry. Enjoy playing in front of 15k each week while mired in consistent mediocrity.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I loved JLo’s sneaky tactic to have the boys keep the ball in our forward line, but that might not work against The Pies.
I love that we beat Liam Henry.
JLo got JOM to kick two goals to stop supporters using him as the whipping boy.
Just marvellous at Marvel.
Great to see the boys smiling 💜💜💜💜
I want what you're on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back