Game Day Around The Grounds Rnds 6 - 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Being coached by Ross Lyon would be like someone getting access to your inner critic and putting it on repeat.....he tries to wear down the opposition and ends up wearing down his players

I really rate Toby Bedford, but he has been terrible so far this year

Toby Greene doing his usual disappearing act. Amazing how he does heck all for large period of games and then you look at the stat sheet and he’s kicked between 2 and 6 goals.

GWS channeling their inner Norf Melbourne....

Hate to say but Brad Scott wasn't lying when he said he would bring the Edge to Essingtin.

They are a much improved team (as much as I hate to admit it)

Having.said that, Docklands doesn't seem to be a happy hunting ground for GWS for some reason.

Hate to say but Brad Scott wasn't lying when he said he would bring the Edge to Essingtin.

They are a much improved team (as much as I hate to admit it)

Having.said that, Docklands doesn't seem to be a happy hunting ground for GWS for some reason.
Yeah they're up and about, pressure through the roof and perceived pressure making GWS look flakey. It annoys me more than a little.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah they're up and about, pressure through the roof and perceived pressure making GWS look flakey. It annoys me more than a little.
Essendon are like Port Adelaide to me - until they do something in the back end of the season, I’ll refuse to believe. How many times have they knocked off quality opponents early in the year, then lost 8 of their last 10 games to miss finals. Seemingly happens every other year over the last decade

Lol, Nick Dal Santo just said “in a competition littered with poor kicking for goal” so he could then praise an * player. 😂

There is no way the circle jerking over * isn’t a broadcaster/media directive. No way at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back