Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Love this type of game. I just dont care who wins as neither team are on my Fav to watch list.

But as i have more carlton freinds than Melbourne i will lean that way a little

Carlton player smashed Melbourne player in the head spoiling a mark , play on, a few seconds later Gawns arm touches a Carlton players shoulder sliding in the wet , free kick 😂
Free kick Carlton in full swing after Melb got a little bit of momentum. Should've been htb on Walsh too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tired of Cripps being ajudicated differently to every other player. He can get spun around 1080 and still not get called for htb
Fyfe got the same treatment in his prime too, tbf. That's just how it is with star players in every sport. I will admit that Cripps is particularly looked after.
Meh, tipped Carlton they are still pretty good despite the hopium being inhaled in here.
They probably have the best 22 in the comp, just a matter of whether Voss can coach or not.

Fyfe got the same treatment in his prime too, tbf. That's just how it is with star players in every sport. I will admit that Cripps is particularly looked after.

They probably have the best 22 in the comp, just a matter of whether Voss can coach or not.
Fyfe's prime came at a time where I feel like they were a lot less strict on htb calls though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back