Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

TBH our last round win showed what a dumb club we have become. I don't care what explanation people have - to win that game and forfeit the number one pick was just plain stupid. The win achieved nothing other than losing Reid. Dumb.
Said it at the time. Can’t disagree.

There was an interesting moment last night between Hodge and Korn on SEN last night re JHF.

Hodge called out JHF for not having a left foot. Twice at crucial times in the Showdown JHF used the outside of his right and shanked it - including a shot late in the game which missed. Kane sounded like he was about to cry ("Yeah so what if you can kick on the outside of the right...he's a star...he was keeping Port in it...blah blah. Randomly at one point he said "Yeah but Will Phillips can't even get a game a North") Hodge kept going - top player in his third year must be adept on both sides and was clearly loving it.
Why did he bring Phillips into it?? Weird.

he really brought Will Phillips into it? What a weirdo.
We live rent free in his mind. His earlier whinge about north fans needing to give JHF respect reeks of wanting our validation. JHF is highly talented and will always be a s**t bloke. Really not hard KK.

Last edited:
We live rent free in his mind. His earlier whinge about north fans needing to give JHF respect reeks of wanting our validation. JHF is a highly talented and a s**t bloke. Really not hard KK.
Respect is earned isn't it?

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The majority of North supporters would barely give a s**t anymore. We just cherish our Georgie. Korn is about the only one who won’t move on.
I love George but I still think Judas is a hecking prick and I would seriously love to see him dealt with on field in a brutal way. Don’t care.

TBH our last round win showed what a dumb club we have become. I don't care what explanation people have - to win that game and forfeit the number one pick was just plain stupid. The win achieved nothing other than losing Reid. Dumb.

Oh contrare contrare GK

It instilled a winning culture that was evident in December for the February Premiership and the emergence of Northball, the revolutionary idea that was dead by the end of March

Preseason Champions 2024

Roll on the fireworks

Glow 4Th Of July GIF by xponentialdesign

Et tu gokangas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back