1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone listen to the opening segment of Sportsday tonight? About 6 mins into the podcast.

Gerard talking about Rory Laird and how he's improved so much this year. Goes on to say he had to vote for the Tassie Medal on Anzac Day, and he had Rory Laird either 1 or 2.

WTF is he talking about? Bloke needs his own thread on here with all his gaffs!
Gerard gets a lot of things wrong these days.
I’ve noticed he gets teams, games, players wrong quite a bit but I still enjoy listening to him.

I’ve noticed he gets teams, games, players wrong quite a bit but I still enjoy listening to him.
He's like a comfortable pair of old slippers. I've been a listener to his evening show since forever.

I like how chilled-out he is; it must be all that surfing and whatever else.

This morning about 9.40 we got some breaking news

We are able to listen to Kane Cornes talking about how he got stiched up by his son being given a free $80k Kia car and his son in high school is now getting his own show on SEN

Awesome stuff

Was going to ask how the nerdling had reacted to the derby. Love how SEN have the ad of “every Saturday and Sunday, premier league live from the UK. AND EVERY tottenham game LIVE “
Arsenal 3 tiny totts 2. ❤️
Just wait till they tour next month, byo bucket.
0-2 v chelsea 🤣

We are able to listen to Kane Cornes talking about how he got stiched up by his son being given a free $80k Kia car and his son in high school is now getting his own show on SEN

Awesome stuff
turned it straight off when this drivel kicked in..FMD

He normally makes a few errors when he is thinking too far ahead to work the Swans into the conversation .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awesome stuff

Ain't nepotism grand? Nice to see the who you know mindset is alive and well. Give me the kid that has had to scrape together money for a car working two jobs at odd hours for years.

Ain't nepotism grand? Nice to see the who you know mindset is alive and well. Give me the kid that has had to scrape together money for a car working two jobs at odd hours for years.
Yeah and to promote it on their show for 10 minutes was really ******* weird

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Blues Radio :heavycheck:

I know it can't be done every week, but it should be done for most teams across the competition for big matches.

It works both ways: it's funny watching Andy Maher have the blood drain from his face, but it's also great watching four old guys of any team up and about when their team kicks a goal.

There are enough "celebrities" in Melbourne where it can be done for most Victorian teams at least.

I know it's extra costs and stuff, but the whole concept is such a great initiative.

Blues Radio :heavycheck:

I know it can't be done every week, but it should be done for most teams across the competition for big matches.

It works both ways: it's funny watching Andy Maher have the blood drain from his face, but it's also great watching four old guys of any team up and about when their team kicks a goal.

There are enough "celebrities" in Melbourne where it can be done for most Victorian teams at least.

I know it's extra costs and stuff, but the whole concept is such a great initiative.
We get CATS radio every week.

KROCK. Unashamedly biased.

I'm finding 12 noon to 4pm a bit of a black hole in terms of radio listening. I can tolerate Whateley in the morning -as sanctimonious as he might be, there are some interesting discussion points and the regular segments with King, Hodge and Sanderson are fantastic (albeit focused on the big clubs. I don't think North have been mentioned on his show at all this year).
Midday rolls on, and the Dwayne ego show kicks in. "I'll tell you what I think about ABC, I'll nominate MY top 5 wins and losses" and when he reads out texts, they all seems to start with "Hey Dwayne..." Do they actually start with that or are they the only ones he reads out? My texts to SEN never start by naming the presenter (waste of text characters) unless it's a multi-host format and in relation to something specifically said by one of them.
Flick over to Magic 1278 for the surprisingly decent music and I get to hear Tony Tardio coughing his lungs up on the hour as he stumbles and splutters through the news like he used to do on SEN.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back