Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

You won’t find a bigger Serong fan than me, from the moment he got his first touch on the Gold Coast in his debut game.
He’s a brilliant young player and he’s probably better than nick Daicos in many aspects of the game. Contested possession, ball winning, tackling etc etc.
let’s be honest here though - he doesn’t hold a candle to Nick Daicos when it comes to kicking goals. Heck - he will be doing well to kick 5 for the entire season.
Brayshaw is a little better but not much.

Maybe the answer is Chad Warner? I don’t know but I just feel in tight finals with a game in the line with 90 seconds left, the classy mid/forwards like Toby Greene/daicos/bolton are so so valuable. We need one. Either we trade one in, or someone in our current midfield group elevates their game to that level
Go all in on Jackson.

Waterman could be on course for the AA squad at this rate. A much maligned player he’s been seriously impressive in recent weeks.

I was at the game, and a couple of those marks he took were seriously of AA squad talent. Absolute clunkers with sheet loads of pressure. Really becoming a forward you can't give any space too

I was at the game, and a couple of those marks he took were seriously of AA squad talent. Absolute clunkers with sheet loads of pressure. Really becoming a forward you can't give any space too
He hasnt dropped any marks and is almost impossible to knock the ball loose. He's got some sort of gorilla grip going on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Channel 7 viewers in WA have had a wonderful treat this weekend. Firstly, they got to see Peel Thunder destroy West Perth yesterday.

Then they got to see Jamie Cripps seal the game for the Bombers last night.

To then watching the “utter rabble” of the Eagles WAFL team get well and truly slaughtered by East Perth, followed up by a delayed telecast of Freo thumping Richmond by 54 points at the MCG.

What a televisual feast of entertainment!

The Dogs defence has reverted to being a rabble. 3-4 Hawks unmarked in their forward 50

Remove this Banner Ad

Back