Opinion New AFC HQ: Stalled Indefinitely

What should we do?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to move on from Thebby and find a place that we can build whatever we want. Sick and tired of the politics in and around the city. Build a base where we don’t have to compromise anything and make it the best in the league. Every year is costing us more and more money

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Where? You’ll need to find a parcel of land where we won’t lose out to developers, won’t have to deal with a council and minority whingers

Where? You’ll need to find a parcel of land where we won’t lose out to developers, won’t have to deal with a council and minority whingers

I honestly don’t know but it’s so frustrating that every time we look to move forward, we gar slapped back down. Need to find somewhere else to also scare the council that they could lose us as well

I honestly don’t know but it’s so frustrating that every time we look to move forward, we gar slapped back down. Need to find somewhere else to also scare the council that they could lose us as well

I get it, but it just doesn’t exist. Any decent parcel of land we will never be able to compete with developers. Every development will have a council and ****wits to deal with.

And any new place will take a lot longer than the 4 months needed to get the SANFL into West Lakes. Unfortunately we are ****ed.

I get it, but it just doesn’t exist. Any decent parcel of land we will never be able to compete with developers. Every development will have a council and *******s to deal with.

And any new place will take a lot longer than the 4 months needed to get the SANFL into West Lakes. Unfortunately we are ****ed.

Should merge with GAZA.

Seriously dude, don’t let your lefty nonsense cloud your judgement, you’re embarrassing yourself
Lol. Lefty nonsense. Youre letting your political leanings obscure you from seeing Olsen is a fraud.

Whether he was liberal or Labor is irrelevant. What is relevant is he was SANFL boss and now has us in a mess because of them.

It extenuates the criticism that the club is just an arm of the SANFL, and not a real club.
And having watched this season?
Isn't that fair?

How do you think Adam Kelly got his job?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. Lefty nonsense. Youre letting your political leanings obscure you from seeing Olsen is a fraud.

Whether he was liberal or Labor is irrelevant. What is relevant is he was SANFL boss and now has us in a mess because of them.

It extenuates the criticism that the club is just an arm of the SANFL, and not a real club.
And having watched this season?
Isn't that fair?

How do you think Adam Kelly got his job?
Come on, you don’t expect anyone to believe that?

We are in a mess because of the SANFL? Not because of councils, Labor Govt and numpties, but because of the SANFL?

Where else do you think we could have moved to?

We are not a real club because of being an arm of the SANFL? Thats a new one, when did you make that up?

Kelly joined the Crows a year before Olsen so that’s a bit embarrassing for you. Oh by the way where did Chris Davies come from?

We are in a mess because of the SANFL? Not because of councils, Labor Govt and numpties, but because of the SANFL?

We are not a real club because of being an arm of the SANFL? Thats a new one, when did you make that up?

Kelly joined the Crows a year before Olsen so that’s a bit embarrassing for you. Oh by the way where did Chris Davies come from?

Councils - yes, numpties - yes

But what has the Labor Govt got to deal with this? Do you want them to step in? Don’t have a problem with that but has our club approached them to get this done?

Disregarding this we are in a bit of a mess, how much has to do with him I don’t know, but we weren’t doing any worse with Chapman were we?

Councils - yes, numpties - yes

But what has the Labor Govt got to deal with this? Do you want them to step in? Don’t have a problem with that but has our club approached them to get this done?
They made us keep more trees to get rid of their support and reducing our second oval

Last edited:
IMG_9927.jpeg

Need something like this.

I’m joking of course but at the same time can’t see another way.

You just know most of the responses the Charles Sturt council will receive during this new round of public consultation will be from that 5031 community group… how this part of the Thebarton move wasn’t sorted out already is legit insane

You just know most of the responses the Charles Sturt council will receive during this new round of public consultation will be from that 5031 community group… how this part of the Thebarton move wasn’t sorted out already is legit insane

The 5031 group are a formidable opponent. No disgrace to be outmanoeuvred, bulldozed even, by them.

Olsen bent over backwards to the SANFL because of his connections there and has put us in this position.
The club was dead in the water long before Olsen arrived. But no doubting the guy is an incompetent fraud - so fits the culture nicely.

Our current facilities are woeful. Not what you would expect from a multi-million dollar organization trying to entice the best talent in the land to the club.

There's never a good game changing story at the AFC that actually gives supporters hope for the future.

Back