Player Watch #8: Bailey Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

If we can get another f/s cheaply who kicks on like Bailey has, it'll be so great for our list build.

At the moment I reckon Jacko Archer is our best bet there, although keen to see what River Stevens does in juniurs this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We scream to be elite level fitness. We are building up to be a ******* powerhouse. At least it isnt a soft tissue injury getting in and out of a car
Or popping a mono on a BMX..

Bailey's fitness is elite, he'll recover quickly from this and pick up where he left off..

Do you think that would affect a bloke who's arguably our best runner on gameday?

It can happen to anyone really, even marathon runners break down and get injured. I think when clubs go from a poor endurance base to trying to develop a stronger endurance base there tends to be a lot of soft tissue injuries in the short-term.

Weird role yesterday. Was a barely sighted hbf for 2.5 quarters and then moved to the wing and did really well. He and Mckercher should be our main wingers with Simpkin and Stephens rotating through.

Weird role yesterday. Was a barely sighted hbf for 2.5 quarters and then moved to the wing and did really well. He and Mckercher should be our main wingers with Simpkin and Stephens rotating through.

IMO we should be building Ford for that role once his fitness is up. We need marking power across the ground and currently none of our midfield group have it.

IMO we should be building Ford for that role once his fitness is up. We need marking power across the ground and currently none of our midfield group have it.
I agree, but Ed’s interrupted preseason put pain to that idea for the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back