Preview 2024 Round 2 Freo v Roos

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I am nervous that Emmett might be sub. Hope not, back him in, his pressure is damn good
Why on earth would Emmett be sub? He's one of only a few small forwards on the team. Sub should be JOM. Takes over the role of Ras last week. I'll lose my mind if he starts over Emmett.

Freo to win comfortably by 30-40 points.

Slightly conservative, but...

Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we mature enough not to get complacent against North? That’s what worries me.
I am hoping the injuries to Cox, Chapman and Darcy are enough to make the team think we’re still backs against the wall and need to maintain the intensity to get the away win.
Complacency is the killer at this level, just ask the dogs about their WC game last year.

I understand the concern as it has been an issue in the past. However, we are a different team now on a different level.

26 hours from now it will be party time and I will be chasing the wife around the house!
i have a spare room if the wife prefers some peace.

1 game is enough ? You sure?

I assume you are talking about the footy and not the wife?

I think last season was a great learning experience for the team. They came into the year high on themselves and were humiliated. The talent has developed, Jye and Jackson are so good they will be remembered right up in the Pav/fyfe echelon of players and they are not all we have.

We will want to win and win big tomorrow.

I assume you are talking about the footy and not the wife?

I think last season was a great learning experience for the team. They came into the year high on themselves and were humiliated. The talent has developed, Jye and Jackson are so good they will be remembered right up in the Pav/fyfe echelon of players and they are not all we have.

We will want to win and win big tomorrow.
Okay 👍

I am hoping the injuries to Cox, Chapman and Darcy are enough to make the team think we’re still backs against the wall and need to maintain the intensity to get the away win.
Complacency is the killer at this level, just ask the dogs about their WC game last year.

This year is going so well that even bad injuries are turning in our favour. Draper will get experience and development which will show case his talent and cover for future issues.

Darcy will come back in the team, fresh and play out the year while Jackson just roams and dominates. And we had our complacent game last year in round 2.

What a year to support freo!

Back