Post here if your team has ever had 200,000 members! Tasmania Devils ONLY thread :cool: #Exclusive200kClub

Remove this Banner Ad

200.gif

The AFL probably paid most of them to try and put the pressure on the other parties for the election this weekend
It must hurt to see these numbers after all the years Hawforn spent suckling on Tasmania's teat only to scrape together 10,000 odd members.

We would be here for you in this dark time for your club, but you're not eligible to post in this fred so piss off minnow.

It must hurt to see these numbers after all the years Hawforn spent suckling on Tasmania's teat only to scrape together 10,000 odd members.

We would be here for you in this dark time for your club, but you're not eligible to post in this fred so piss off minnow.
Time for them to vote to merge with Melbourne again I think :embarrassedv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I look forward to Tassie replicating these numbers in the first year of actually playing. If they didn't it would be pretty embarrassing that a whole bunch of foundation members told them to GAGF before even starting really :$

GWS & GC would have 70k members if they made the memberships $10.
Actually not sure about that. Just not enough passion or history there, they might get 10k bought by Dil maybe to make it look better.

I look forward to Tassie replicating these numbers in the first year of actually playing. If they didn't it would be pretty embarrassing that a whole bunch of foundation members told them to GAGF before even starting really :$
This has a got a cost blow out written all over it and the Tassie government doing runner ala Dan the man Andrews when it does. :$

LOL I am so sorry, but some of you guys who have posted in this thread are going to have to leave. It is 100k now!

POST HERE IF YOUR CLUB HAS EVER HAD 100K MEMBERS :cool:
Gee wizz, you know I almost left the thread, then I remembered I'm a proud member of the mighty Tassie Devils 😎

Remove this Banner Ad

Back