Opinion 2024 Fantasy - Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Ghost shipping?
true romance smile GIF

Genuinely curious. Im sold on nwm but wondering why others aren't

Second year last year. Averaged 92, 10 tons, some ceiling scores. Same amount of tons as Whitfield

Now is main distributor, kick ins, going into his third year where data shows most players properly break out. Also no Sinclair yet

But people don't bat an eye at him with no early bye 👀

Whitfield has the early bye, hasn't gone 95 since 2019. Hh, ash, cumming effect him (cumming is missing a bit)

Stewart, Budarick, Steele
V
NWM, Coffield, Bont?
1 for me. Stewart great first up fixture, Budarick feels safer than Coffield + higher ceiling and I think Steele goes with 5-10 of Bont this year.

100, 80, 105 (285)
vs
95, 60, 110 (265)
Last minute tempting changes lol

Budarick
M Roberts (onfield) All 3 have byes
Heeney

or

Coffield
Wines
Fyfe

I really don't like all 3 having byes but the upside on the top is definitely better.

1 for me but yes agree, depending on your structure with the early byes the 2nd option could be safer. More upside with the top.

80, 70, 95 (245)
vs
60, 95, 70 (225)

Last minute tempting changes lol

Budarick
M Roberts (onfield) All 3 have byes
Heeney

or

Coffield
Wines
Fyfe

I really don't like all 3 having byes but the upside on the top is definitely better.
I like option 1 but maybe that’s because I have them all and only wines from the other

Roberts bye near irrelevant as a rookie
Budarick- on 1 hand he’s cheap enough it doesn’t matter so much, it’s just the bye being early offsets any benefit of the 1 week ahead cash gen
Heeney that bye not ideal as there seems to be the highest number of good options but there’s time to trade some out

1 for me. Stewart great first up fixture, Budarick feels safer than Coffield + higher ceiling and I think Steele goes with 5-10 of Bont this year.

100, 80, 105 (285)
vs
95, 60, 110 (265)

1 for me but yes agree, depending on your structure with the early byes the 2nd option could be safer. More upside with the top.

80, 70, 95 (245)
vs
60, 95, 70 (225)
Have 1 person on Budaricks bye, and 2 already on Heeney and Roberts bye.

I feel like ill make up the points from the players with no byes, just not sure if its more or not.

Second year last year. Averaged 92, 10 tons, some ceiling scores. Same amount of tons as Whitfield

Now is main distributor, kick ins, going into his third year where data shows most players properly break out. Also no Sinclair yet

Whitfield has the early bye, hasn't gone 95 since 2019. Hh, ash, cumming effect him (cumming is missing a bit)
I’ve had him most of preseason but the closer I get to bounce down, the more often I find myself dropping him just for the fact there’s so many value guys around that price mark. All of Whitfield, Young, J Clark, Yeo and him are vying for essentially 1-2 spots

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had him at the start of PS locked into most of my teams, with the news of Sinclair predominantly playing mid (had Sinclair locked too).

As news filtered through that Sinclair had stayed back and then he got injured, slowly both found their way out due to the uncertainty of points distribution - given just how prominent Sinclair is in the back half.

Then you add in Hill, Windhager, Stocker, I just don't see where the improvement comes from - especially when you've got guys like Young, Short, Whit, Sheezel, all in a similar price bracket.

Hope that provides a bit of reasoning, haha 🙂

He's in my side. Has scoring upside, no early bye and I don't expect I will have to move him out all season either. Ecstatic he is only 10% ownership.

D'Ambrosio and Luke Jackson
Or
George Hewett and Yeo

Can’t decide if downgrading 3 players to upgrade to one Uber premo and reducing my bye players is worth it?

1: Z Williams, Gawn, Jackson, Lazzaro
2: Coffield, English, Rankine, Cadman (Wilson move onfield).

Points wise I think it will be quite similar but option 2 perhaps a greater risk.

Benefit is getting English but is it worth the expense?

Can’t decide if downgrading 3 players to upgrade to one Uber premo and reducing my bye players is worth it?

1: Z Williams, Gawn, Jackson, Lazzaro
2: Coffield, English, Rankine, Cadman (Wilson move onfield).

Points wise I think it will be quite similar but option 2 perhaps a greater risk.

Benefit is getting English but is it worth the expense?
Who are your C options in 1?

L Jackson and Robert’s on field

Or

Crouch and Windsor on field

Personally I don’t have Windsor in my team at all and don’t think he’s a good pick even for a rookie let alone on field.

He looks the type that will hit a lot of 40s.

45 last week. 46 the week before praccy game which included 2 goals.

For that reason alone, I’d go option 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back