Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Grey was peak
1700807878761.jpeg
475e72e1-3e04-480f-9000-ab4a29f91c5e-jpeg.867869

Thought the green odi kits looked good in the day when they were the odi Kits. Adidas made the best ones but didn’t mind the early asics ones either. This one tho looves very average. Perhaps in the future they might have to sprinkle a bit more yellow and make the green a bit more lighter

The black logos instead of green is annoying - not a huge deal but annoying. Surely it can't be hard to match the sponsor logo with the Green that features on the shirt?

Last edited:
Am I correct in assuming that you can't purchase replicas/any version of the WTC and WC shirts? Seems like a missed $$ opportunity for CA. Still kicking myself I didn't snag a NZ WTC shirt when they won.

The comm bank looks good on the green kit. A shame about the Toyota logo being in black. Hate that the sponsors logos are on the chest now for the test kit. What we wore in England was so much cleaner.
It’s only there for a year any way.

Kinda sad that our mens team can’t is struggling to pull major partners these days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Money talks. After all the issues Castore have had, you have to wonder what goes through the minds of the people who sign off on this. What a disappointment for NZ cricket fans.

…and now for the boys!

IMG_7705.jpeg

If it’s not obvious by my caption or retro Australian cricket portfolios, I’m a real nuff for 90s & 00s domestic cricket, so it’s been a bit of a dream come true to be able to put together these designs for the SA teams.

If you’re in Adelaide, get down to a game and cop one. 💪

Remove this Banner Ad

Back