MMA-UFC UFC 298

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't see how O'Malley stops this shit for 5 rounds, good God lol

Both have a puncher's chance, but you'd think Merab is steam-rolling his way to a title no matter who wins the 299 main event.

Unless he's short on coin, reckon Henry calls it a day?
Would be taken on as a coach by just about every fighter in the world. He still beats most of the division, but unless he can somehow get back to flyweight, his chances at a title are miniscule, so I'd say he ends it there.

Not really. He got out wrestled by Sterling and Merab puts on an insane chain wrestling pace.
I'm actually super annoyed with the odds I thought way more casuals would back cejudo

Easiest money on this card should be Lemos vs Dern. Dern has Ronda level head movement and Lemos has power

Bang bang

Cejudo landed some big shots on Merab in Rd 1.

O'Malley has more than a puncher's chance.
It'll be a good fight every time they're on their feet for sure.

This next fight should be good. Both guys carrying the weight of the world on their shoulders, in drastically different ways.

why do the commentators keep calling them by their first names, for the unschooled, far and few between viewer it's very confusing!

I ordered it 45 mins ago at least and still cant access it. Kayo couldn't organise a root in a brothel with a hand full of 50's.

Where's Wayne Jenkin's when you need him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know why Neal was upset at that decision. It was a close fight, and Neal spent most of it confused that a fighter could simply avoid his punches by circling away lol

For a 26yo who just came off a three round fight, he handled those boos and spoke well.

I think I'm a Garry fan from now on.
He's got holes and a lot of personal stuff he needs to work through now, but his age, size, and ability are all very much to his advantage. If this Chute Box thing works out, the sky is the limit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back