NBA Week 13 - Where this thread is outrageous, full of BS and shame to Northy for allowing it

Who is your most consistent performer for 2023/34?

• Shai Gliegous-Alexander

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Nikola Jokic

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Jayson Tatum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The refs

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Deeeee-troit basketball

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t help that Randle was horrendous. As always the bridge too far between his best & worst. Knicks should never have lost that even without Brunson.
your right 10 up in the last we shouldn't have lost, just couldn't get a shot to land in the last couple of minutes that would have iced the game our way. Randle has his critics but plenty of big names have off nights and I will cut Randle some slack this season to date he has been very consistent so a rare bad night from what he has dished up THIS season.

Hart only scoring 4 points tonight, Grimes lack of minutes, Divencenzo missed some real gettable attempts.

Fair case to say Orlando got the best bench in the league with Anthony/Carter Jnr/Isaac/Ingles
Got Moe Wagner who's good for 12 ppg on ~60% shooting too, Gary Harris is pretty solid and Anthony Black's defense has been tremendous as well. Problem (as always with our team) is health, continuity and shooting.

Between Isaac, Fultz, Harris and Carter Jr, there are just far too many guaranteed missed games every year. Really hope we look at consolidating our rotation and shipping some of these guys off for reliable shooters/playmakers. Isaac you probably hold onto because his per-minute impact is still off the charts.

Tyus Jones and Malcolm Brogdon would be at the top of my (realistic) list of targets.

your right 10 up in the last we shouldn't have lost, just couldn't get a shot to land in the last couple of minutes that would have iced the game our way. Randle has his critics but plenty of big names have off nights and I will cut Randle some slack this season to date he has been very consistent so a rare bad night from what he has dished up THIS season.

Hart only scoring 4 points tonight, Grimes lack of minutes, Divencenzo missed some real gettable attempts.
Grimes needs more of those minutes over Hart atm

I do expect him to bail soon. He has a pretty good deal at 4/90 that descends during the lifespan of the deal.

It wouldnt surprise me if Charlotte go big for him given that they suck and cant get any free agents
I keep trying to find comical landing spots for zach lavine.... i had not considered Washington, but that would be amazing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kyrie has been playing inspired basketball since coming back from injury.

He has been incredible to watch, hopefully we can finally get an extended run with a fully fit Kyrie and Luka soon.

Not to mention the young centre Lively. Mavs are 20-10 this year when he plays

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back