NRL NRL 2023 - Grand Final Penrith vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Cleary is only 25, still has minimum 11 seasons, he could end up with another 5+ premierships lol

This bloke agrees with you

63143a10b412065a2c4a8214b8967cc0

RU will have a big crack at him
Not even Sualli wants to go to that mess anymore, never mind Cleary. Cleary is a lifer with the Panthers

I expect the Clive Churchill medal will be the Nathan Cleary medal in 10 years time. He is just so far beyond anyone else we have seen in our lifetimes (just under 40 I am)

Worst weekend I've ever had

Not in the best place right now

Hopefully just the beer talking but I'm ******* done

Mate, as a fellow sports lover, just find some perspective. This is the suck, but we all experience it.

Last year I had a nephew die. Then watched my son lose two basketball grand finals in consecutive days. I coached one of them. Coached my younger son to a grand final loss a few weeks ago after his team was bottom the previous season, and we lost a 5 point lead in the last minute.

It ******* sucks when you go through it. You just watched. You'll live.

Great club.
Absolute dumpster in a rubbish tip of a town. Penrith is nasty.

Cleary probably lives in South Sydney Anyway

I grew up in the Blue Mountains. Penrith isn't that bad. Certainly nicer than Mt, Druitt or Blacktown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RU will have a big crack at him

The same with Walsh, the Wallabies could do with someone with his line breaking ability.

I can't see Cleary ever switching codes with his links to league with this dad.

Worst weekend I've ever had

Not in the best place right now

Hopefully just the beer talking but I'm ******* done

Chin up mate , have to be bloody good to get there and they both had chances , just makes it sweeter when they finally win

Mate, as a fellow sports lover, just find some perspective. This is the suck, but we all experience it.

Last year I had a nephew die. Then watched my son lose two basketball grand finals in consecutive days. I coached one of them. Coached my younger son to a grand final loss a few weeks ago after his team was bottom the previous season, and we lost a 5 point lead in the last minute.

It ******* sucks when you go through it. You just watched. You'll live.
As you know, it's never just about the sport

I'm sorry for your loss too but it's not just the sport, I've got a lot of health issues going on that are doing my head in

Thanks though

Yeah it sucks.
Sorry for your weekend results. I know it's a cop out saying at least both Broncos and Lions are both great teams to make it as far as the Grand Final, but it's still a rough feeling to lose.

I know the feeling all too well following Swans, Rangers, and Liverpool...

Annoying to have another year of Penrith but Brisbane are so young.

They will be better for the run this year. Pretty dreadful management in the last 20, literally all you needed to do is defend at 24-8, and you leave gaps all over the place asked to be beaten and were

Remove this Banner Ad

Back