Past #39: Flynn Perez - drafted w/ #39 in 2019 ND - 2x ACL - delisted end '23 - 24 NM games / 1 NM goals - thanks Flynn

Remove this Banner Ad

just last yesterday we saw signs that Perez isn't totally useless.

that fyi is a compliment :p
When there's 17 players OOC or facing retirement, there's probably nothing to lose by keeping a kid who is actually built like a modern day footballer.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

When there's 17 players OOC or facing retirement, there's probably nothing to lose by keeping a kid who is actually built like a modern day footballer.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Yes well, he deserves to be delisted. But as you pointed out we have 17 OOC players and that is a fair amount. Magoo aside as he's a RFA
none seem to be getting any attention elsewhere, kind of pertinent.
Flynn needs to drop some weight and get fit, he kicked the ball 60 metres into a slight breeze. That's captaincy material at North.

He'd be ahead of Bonars, Youngs, Halls, Ziebells & Drury's. Crikey bloody Drurys. And FYI the Drury has returned its verdict.

It's up to Flynn, does he want to mooch about for another two years, or make a career for himself.

Doesn’t have the pace to be a winger imo. In any event, he’s been improving so I’d be offering a year
Merlin he like 80% of our squad he needs to get fitter.

Get to more contests = more ball . Simple I know but it’s bloody time for these guys to decide on what they want to be.

Posting with us on BF or playing AFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Merlin he like 80% of our squad he needs to get fitter.

Get to more contests = more ball . Simple I know but it’s bloody time for these guys to decide on what they want to be.

Posting with us on BF or playing AFL
The problem in the past is blind Freddie can see the players need to get fitter, it’s how they do it is the issue.
I’m sick of seeing the next sentence, ‘young north player to go down with OP for over running.’

our fitness department is terrible.

Just on fitness, it begs the questions if Nick Daicos was drafted by North would he be as fit as he is now or do the Pies have higher standards?

Who the f*** am I kidding lol

Just on fitness, it begs the questions if Nick Daicos was drafted by North would he be as fit as he is now or do the Pies have higher standards?

Read the headlines
4th of Jan
Nick Diacos killing it this off season
3rd of March
Diacos goes in for scans

I can’t believe that a year into Clarko’s coaching team joining we are still talking about this. Would have thought talent aside, this is easily fixable

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We're going to have to keep some of these guys on the list unless we get a better ready made replacement in.
I've watched some of Perez's stuff from the weekend. He can kick. Not just the goal from outside 50 either. Great pass to X in traffic and another beautiful kick to TTs advantage that he dropped in front of goal.

I can’t believe that a year into Clarko’s coaching team joining we are still talking about this. Would have thought talent aside, this is easily fixable

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hasn't been the smoothest transition to Clarko's team in fairness. They need an absolutely brutal pre-season. Do we still have that Irish bloke as our head of fitness? What's happening there?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back