Meltdown Top 8 pretenders LOLton vs Top of the table pretenders LOLkilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit like Ben Roberts-Smith gang raping women and mass murdering an innocent family in Afghanistan, the amount of hero worship this country places on so called 'military heroes' sickens me. It really does.
You're welcome to **** off at any time mate

Bit like Ben Roberts-Smith gang raping women and mass murdering an innocent family in Afghanistan, the amount of hero worship this country places on so called 'military heroes' sickens me. It really does.

You should see the US then.

Bit like Ben Roberts gang raping women and mass murdering an innocent family in Afghanistan, the amount of hero worship this country places on so called 'military heroes' sickens me. It really does.
Well thats something that happened 90 years later. Anzac Day isn’t about glorifying it, it’s about showing respect to the thousands of us who died whether they believed in what they were fighting for or not. Incomprehensible

The umpires are still trying hard for Carlton.

Just embarrassing how biased they have been.

How many brown paper bags did you give them Elmer_Judd?

You got me wrong. If I had the cash to spend on bribing umpires, I would give it to Carlton to get rid of girly girly girl types like Weitering and Zac Fisher, who should be ashamed of themselves.

You got me wrong. If I had the cash to spend on bribing umpires, I would give it to Carlton to get rid of girly girly girl types like Weitering and Zac Fisher, who should be ashamed of themselves.
You’d bribe your own club to sack your CHB? I think you need financial advise

Well thats something that happened 90 years later. Anzac Day isn’t about glorifying it, it’s about showing respect to the thousands of us who died whether they believed in what they were fighting for or not. Incomprehensible

Meh, what happened in WW1 (for example) was never going to affect us here in Australia, we had no business being there.

And the fact that the British empire sent them to Galipoli knowing they would die.

But we did become good friends with the Turkish because of it. There is a lot of respect between the turks and the aussies now.

Meh, what happened in WW1 (for example) was never going to affect us here in Australia, we had no business being there.

I think the nuance is though that the British empire forced Australia there.

We shouldn't have been in any of the wars we were in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

popcorn-eat.gif

You're welcome to * off at any time mate

I prefer to stay, now that my Greens party has a stranglehold on Federal and State Politics.

Anzac Day celebrations will be banned by 2035 and the date of Australia Day and the Flag will be changed well before then

what-a-time-to-be-alive-simpsons.gif

And the fact that the British empire sent them to Galipoli knowing they would die.

But we did become good friends with the Turkish because of it. There is a lot of respect between the turks and the aussies now.

Tell that old **** Mick Malthouse that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back