• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

1674992595979.jpeg

100px-Kansas_City_Chiefs_logo.svg.png
vs
100px-Philadelphia_Eagles_logo.svg.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care for your opinion on this anymore. Only an idiot would seriously rank Peyton Manning ahead of Tom Brady.

It's like saying Peter Daicos is a better footballer than Leigh Matthews.
You have no clue aussiedude.
Ok guy who says Kelce and Hill are better than Gronk and Moss (literally the 2nd best TE and WR ever)

I don't care for your opinion on this anymore. Only an idiot would seriously rank Peyton Manning ahead of Tom Brady.

It's like saying Peter Daicos is a better footballer than Leigh Matthews.
You have no clue aussiedude.

Peyton was a better quarterback. He did not have the better career.

Gronk > Kelce
Moss > Hill

enough said

The current Patriots are so lacking in talent that the fact Belichick got them to the playoffs with a rookie QB and then a 8-9 record this year is an incredible achievement

Moss?
Do you mean 31 yr old Randy Moss who only played for 3 and a bit seasons and was past him prime by that stage by comparison to Cheetah who had been as electric of a duo with Mahomeboy as the game has ever seen?

And yes, Gronk is superior to Kelce but I tell you what, Kelce is now building a legitimate case.

Mahomes had a very Brady esc game today on reflection, defensive TD, short field off the punt return, oline didnt allow a sack. nice life.

Still an excellent second half no doubt but he was spoiled.

Moss?
Do you mean 31 yr old Randy Moss who only played for 3 and a bit seasons and was past him prime by that stage by comparison to Cheetah who had been as electric of a duo with Mahomeboy as the game has ever seen?

And yes, Gronk is superior to Kelce but I tell you what, Kelce is now building a legitimate case.

Wait, the receiving TD record catching Moss was washed up? The hell?

I disagree.
Manning failed to get it done too many times in the playoffs. Greatest regular season quarterback of all time (along with Rodgers) but even Mahomes is now beginning to close the gap.

Is getting it done all on the QB? Did he blow the coverage that time against the Ravens or something?

Swap the quarterbacks on their teams- I don't know if Brady wins with the Colts, I'm very confident Belichik could win with that Patriots defence and Manning.

Wait, the receiving TD record catching Moss was washed up? The hell?

Brady's greatness carried him to that record. He would have done that with any other #1 WR that year.

This is legit the type of crap his fans believe.

I disagree.
Manning failed to get it done too many times in the playoffs. Greatest regular season quarterback of all time (along with Rodgers) but even Mahomes is now beginning to close the gap.
You are the only one arguing wins.

All 3 are better QB's than Brady.

Brady's greatness carried him to that record. He would have done that with any other #1 WR that year.

This is legit the type of crap his fans believe.

They literally made what he was doing to people that year a verb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Manning had great weapons around him that for many of Brady's early years he didnt have, had to do with gadget or average receivers. When Moss came along he exploded stats-wise like Manning had before with his weapons.

I think Brady greatly benefited from an overall strong D, and mastermind gameplanner in Belichick, and Brady had many mediocre post-season games, but Manning by far had more post-season shockers. He was labeled the Marino of his time because he'd destroy the regular season and then go bad in the playoffs. But to Brady's credit, he still had plenty of excellent post-season games. He was a machine in the clutch.

Best pure passers, there are a number of them. Marino, Peyton Manning, Favre, Rodgers, Elway, Namath, etc. But then there are those who just are machines, step up in the clutch, and can manage a game, make things happen when being pushed in a contest, like Montana, Brady, Graham, Unitas, Starr, Staubuch, Eli Manning.

Washed up? No, I did not say that. I said he was past his prime because if you think the Moss we saw at the Pats was the equal of Moss at Viking's, you are kidding yourself.
Pats dont even come close to 16-0 in 2007 without Moss.

Can't believe I just read through 50 pages, deliberately stayed away from this thread in-game, glad I did. So much shit, and that's from people I haven't blocked.

Had Gainwell @ 26s for first TD, so get ****ed Kenneth. Sadly not the first time I've wished for a few extra inches.

Obviously, game was decent, thought for the most part Eagles got the rub of the green (heh, geddit?) with officiating. Was the hold there?? The catchability of that ball makes me say it shouldn't have been called, and if it was catchable, I'd be ****in STO-level ropeable too if it was against the Packers in a Superbowl. But there was a jersey tug, and its not as if ones like that haven't been flagged in the past. With that being said, Roseman and Sirriani shit me to no end, so I was happy to see those campaigners lose.

Eagles D has to take a lot of the blame, as has been said, no sacks for a team that feasted on QBs all season long, against a QB that was definitely limited to a small extent (don't give a **** how well he moved today, his injury two weeks ago was significant). And then blowing those coverages to Toney and Moore, completely unforgivable. Massive choke by the D in that second half.

Chiefs O-Line the real MVP in this one to be honest Both QBs looked better statistically because of short TD runs/passes. Mahomes benefitted from shit play by the D on the 4th Q TDs, and Hurts' TD pass was ALL AJ Brown. Was actually a shit throw into double coverage, but Brown just beat them both. Chiefs D inability to learn to stop a 1yd QB sneak also pretty embarassing. Don't ask me which single player I'd give it to though, was a tough one to pick.

Mahomes is firmly the best QB I've ever watched, I have no qualms saying that, and I've been saying it a few years now. The pressure to get that second SB victory gone, I think makes it easier for him to achieve #3 and #4, and I wouldn't bet against him. The only thing that can stop him and the Chiefs reigning supreme is the likes of Burrow/Allen and Herbert getting past that hurdle. The D is always going to be hit or miss, thats just part and parcel with how they've built the team, but Spags can definitely orchestrate a championship D with few non-established star players.

Hurts is a good QB, I'd be happy for him to lead my team. Again, as mentioned, they've got a lot of pieces that could move on this off-season, and they're going to be very offense-centric over the next few years, and this was probably their best chance unless Hurts develops even further. Better than a game-manager, but not a pull-a-win-from-nowhere yet. Still plenty of time, I look forward to seeing how he progresses.

Manning had great weapons around him that for many of Brady's early years he didnt have, had to do with gadget or average receivers. When Moss came along he exploded stats-wise like Manning had before with his weapons.

I think Brady greatly benefited from an overall strong D, and mastermind gameplanner in Belichick, and Brady had many mediocre post-season games, but Manning by far had more post-season shockers. He was labeled the Marino of his time because he'd destroy the regular season and then go bad in the playoffs. But to Brady's credit, he still had plenty of excellent post-season games. He was a machine in the clutch.

Best pure passers, there are a number of them. Marino, Peyton Manning, Favre, Rodgers, Elway, Namath, etc. But then there are those who just are machines, step up in the clutch, and can manage a game, make things happen when being pushed in a contest, like Montana, Brady, Graham, Unitas, Starr, Staubuch, Eli Manning.

Mannings weapons were rarely the same anywhere else. I mean, he made a superbowl off the back of Austin Collie and Pierre Garcon.

What is it with you?
I really couldn't give a toss about who throws the ball better, we are debating the greatest quarterback of all time. Manning is not even close to Joe Montana yet alone Brady so why are you trying convince me otherwise?
Yes we are debating the best QB of all time. not the most accomplished or successful.

Can't believe I just read through 50 pages, deliberately stayed away from this thread in-game, glad I did. So much s**t, and that's from people I haven't blocked.

Had Gainwell @ 26s for first TD, so get ****ed Kenneth. Sadly not the first time I've wished for a few extra inches.

Obviously, game was decent, thought for the most part Eagles got the rub of the green (heh, geddit?) with officiating. Was the hold there?? The catchability of that ball makes me say it shouldn't have been called, and if it was catchable, I'd be *in STO-level ropeable too if it was against the Packers in a Superbowl. But there was a jersey tug, and its not as if ones like that haven't been flagged in the past. With that being said, Roseman and Sirriani s**t me to no end, so I was happy to see those campaigners lose.

Eagles D has to take a lot of the blame, as has been said, no sacks for a team that feasted on QBs all season long, against a QB that was definitely limited to a small extent (don't give a * how well he moved today, his injury two weeks ago was significant). And then blowing those coverages to Toney and Moore, completely unforgivable. Massive choke by the D in that second half.

Chiefs O-Line the real MVP in this one to be honest Both QBs looked better statistically because of short TD runs/passes. Mahomes benefitted from s**t play by the D on the 4th Q TDs, and Hurts' TD pass was ALL AJ Brown. Was actually a s**t throw into double coverage, but Brown just beat them both. Chiefs D inability to learn to stop a 1yd QB sneak also pretty embarassing. Don't ask me which single player I'd give it to though, was a tough one to pick.

Mahomes is firmly the best QB I've ever watched, I have no qualms saying that, and I've been saying it a few years now. The pressure to get that second SB victory gone, I think makes it easier for him to achieve #3 and #4, and I wouldn't bet against him. The only thing that can stop him and the Chiefs reigning supreme is the likes of Burrow/Allen and Herbert getting past that hurdle. The D is always going to be hit or miss, thats just part and parcel with how they've built the team, but Spags can definitely orchestrate a championship D with few non-established star players.

Hurts is a good QB, I'd be happy for him to lead my team. Again, as mentioned, they've got a lot of pieces that could move on this off-season, and they're going to be very offense-centric over the next few years, and this was probably their best chance unless Hurts develops even further. Better than a game-manager, but not a pull-a-win-from-nowhere yet. Still plenty of time, I look forward to seeing how he progresses.

angry react to Gainwell first TD bet, that is brutal.

Can't believe I just read through 50 pages, deliberately stayed away from this thread in-game, glad I did. So much s**t, and that's from people I haven't blocked.

Obviously, game was decent, thought for the most part Eagles got the rub of the green (heh, geddit?) with officiating. Was the hold there?? The catchability of that ball makes me say it shouldn't have been called, and if it was catchable, I'd be *in STO-level ropeable too if it was against the Packers in a Superbowl. But there was a jersey tug, and its not as if ones like that haven't been flagged in the past. With that being said, Roseman and Sirriani s**t me to no end, so I was happy to see those campaigners lose.

Eagles D has to take a lot of the blame, as has been said, no sacks for a team that feasted on QBs all season long, against a QB that was definitely limited to a small extent (don't give a * how well he moved today, his injury two weeks ago was significant). And then blowing those coverages to Toney and Moore, completely unforgivable. Massive choke by the D in that second half.

Chiefs O-Line the real MVP in this one to be honest Both QBs looked better statistically because of short TD runs/passes. Mahomes benefitted from s**t play by the D on the 4th Q TDs, and Hurts' TD pass was ALL AJ Brown. Was actually a s**t throw into double coverage, but Brown just beat them both. Chiefs D inability to learn to stop a 1yd QB sneak also pretty embarassing. Don't ask me which single player I'd give it to though, was a tough one to pick.

Uncatchable is only on PI. there is no uncatchable on holding calls.

If he wasn't so washed up he would have separated from a scrub like Revis faster and caught it with two hands.

randy moss picture GIF

Would have caught 50 tds in a season if he wasn't over the hill

Back