Afl team hit with Covid

Remove this Banner Ad

at least they're all vaccinated 🙄

Yes - which means their chances of being hospitalised or ending up in ICU are severely reduced. We're all going to get it somewhere along the way - I'd much rather be vaccinated when I do.

This seems to be a common theme around the world with highly vaccinated countries.
The common theme is that now Vax rates are so high, economies can be rebuilt.

Due to high Vax rates sporting competitions can continue, with crowds.

It can be managed whilst maintaining relative normality. Rather than managing it via shutting everything down.

I don't think there will ever be such a thing as economies being rebuilt.
Life for most of will be changed forever and society will be dictated by covid 19 in the foreseeable future.
This is not going to be quick 5 year fix where everything is back to normal again.

Life for most of will be changed forever and society will be dictated by covid 19 in the foreseeable future.
This is not going to be quick 5 year fix where everything is back to normal again.

Normal is gone. There's a new normal.

Thanks to vaccines though, the new normal is far, far more appealing and sustainable than it would have been.

I would say though, that aside from some industries - plenty thrived during the pandemic.

I'd guess that a large majority of people are better off financially now than they were prior to the pandemic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would say though, that aside from some industries - plenty thrived during the pandemic.

I'd guess that a large majority of people are better off financially now than they were prior to the pandemic.

lol everything seems alright right now but you really think our trillion $$$ debt is just going to be wiped clean and we get back to the new normal?
Who do you think is going to be paying back that debt come a few years time :oops:
And I am talking big picture here. Inflation is already at a tipping point.

lol everything seems alright right now but you really think our trillion $$$ debt is just going to be wiped clean and we get back to the new normal?
Who do you think is going to be paying back that debt come a few years time :oops:
And I am talking big picture here. Inflation is already at a tipping point.
Who's going to pay for it? And how?

How does the trillion dollar debt specifically impact people?

Last edited:
When it says 'former', what does that mean? How long ago did they told these positions?

By the way, if you're outraged and/or appalled by the gross conflicts.ofninterrdt that occur at all levels of politics and business, I doubt you'd have many disagree with you. The list you posted would probably be about 15 pages long if you did some homework on it.

Not sure why you limited it to 5 or 6 people though?

Most Victorian clubs absolutely awash with Covid, so I hear. Staff and players (men's and women's). Know of one club that had 20 positives yesterday alone.

Most Victorian clubs absolutely awash with Covid, so I hear. Staff and players (men's and women's). Know of one club that had 20 positives yesterday alone.

To be fair a large percentage of Victorians aged in their 20's either have or had COVID in the past month.

Liam Jones is probably safer not being in a club anymore.

Being reported that as many as 200 players have/had covid - chose a good time of year for this to happen. Omnicron has been described not so much as a 'wave' as a 'flash flood'. Will be almost completely gone by the time the season kicks off

Remove this Banner Ad

Back