Conspiracy Theory The Moon landing - 40 years on

Remove this Banner Ad

Have been watching a few documentaries on this lately and I take the Joe Rogan approach. Im really too dumb to give 100% either way on this...What does spin me out though, Is the distance those men travelled in Space. its mind boggling the Km's they covered in some dodgy looking equipment.

It must be so eerie up there

Your right, thats if , they were, up there, and like you I just don't know anymore, and so many people come up with stuff in docos' that you lose track, and just accept it happened.

But one time on a news report I saw a non moon landing believer ask a very difficult question of one of the Astronauts that did the moon landing and he got very angry, and threw a punch. It was a loaded question is all I can remember, but???
So what is there to hide. Or get mad about.

Also if 250 thousand miles is a long way to the moon? How the hell will they ever get 6 million miles and survive. Well for me they won't , the Mars stuff is bullshit marketing.

Have been watching a few documentaries on this lately and I take the Joe Rogan approach. Im really too dumb to give 100% either way on this...What does spin me out though, Is the distance those men travelled in Space. its mind boggling the Km's they covered in some dodgy looking equipment.

It must be so eerie up there

At least the modern tech in todays craft might give a false sense of security

I saw something like this in a museum once. Id be very reluctant to even get in it let alone be blasted into space in it

vostok1_sa_hatch_seat_1.jpg

Your right, thats if , they were, up there, and like you I just don't know anymore, and so many people come up with stuff in docos' that you lose track, and just accept it happened.

But one time on a news report I saw a non moon landing believer ask a very difficult question of one of the Astronauts that did the moon landing and he got very angry, and threw a punch. It was a loaded question is all I can remember, but???

Also if 250 thousand miles is a long way to the moon? How the hell will they ever get 6 million miles and survive. Well for me they won't , the Mars stuff is bullshit marketing.
To be fair to buzz (the atsronaut) who swung the punch, the guy who asked the question was fully provoking to be hit. But the same guy interviewed buzz in his office showed him some official footage which seemed like the astronauts were faking their distance from the Earth to the moon and buzz lost his s**t in that interview as well.

That's a famous incident. The non-believer (Bart Sibrel) basically calls Aldrin a liar, a thief and a fraud. He ambushed him at a hotel where Aldrin was giving a lecture, and demanded Aldrin swear on the Bible the he landed on the moon. (Sibrle approached all the Apollo astronauts with the same demand. For the record, Aldrin actually performed a Holy Communion on the moon, but it was not made public for many years).

Aldrin spends a few minutes keeping his cool, but eventually after having his way blocked once too often and abused/slandered he snaps and punches him.

Sibrel has then played this into his media profile, to big note himself. Basically, he's an ignorant jerk.

By the way, that Russian spacecraft looks like that because it had heat shield built into it - the heat shield is made to burn off during re-entry. It's meant to look like that.

Oh, and Mars is a minimum 60-million mile mission, not 6. Will actually be quite a bit longer. But that's no issue - once up in space, and far enough out of Earth's gravitational field you just drift along - at about 25,000 mph. It will take a long time.

That clown of a docco maker was harassing Aldrin and following him around constantly. He had it coming

That clown of a docco maker was harassing Aldrin and following him around constantly. He had it coming

Probably right, but why?
And he appeared to have a pretty heavy duty question to ask.
Look I have no idea, nor much memory of what was said, but the activity looked to me like the Astronaut was very uncomfortable with what he was being asked to answer.
That's the only reason I brought it up, he looked flummoxed to me, so attack is a good way to avoid something.

That's a famous incident. The non-believer (Bart Sibrel) basically calls Aldrin a liar, a thief and a fraud. He ambushed him at a hotel where Aldrin was giving a lecture, and demanded Aldrin swear on the Bible the he landed on the moon. (Sibrle approached all the Apollo astronauts with the same demand. For the record, Aldrin actually performed a Holy Communion on the moon, but it was not made public for many years).

Aldrin spends a few minutes keeping his cool, but eventually after having his way blocked once too often and abused/slandered he snaps and punches him.

Sibrel has then played this into his media profile, to big note himself. Basically, he's an ignorant jerk.

By the way, that Russian spacecraft looks like that because it had heat shield built into it - the heat shield is made to burn off during re-entry. It's meant to look like that.

Oh, and Mars is a minimum 60-million mile mission, not 6. Will actually be quite a bit longer. But that's no issue - once up in space, and far enough out of Earth's gravitational field you just drift along - at about 25,000 mph. It will take a long time.

Well there you go.

To be fair to buzz (the atsronaut) who swung the punch, the guy who asked the question was fully provoking to be hit. But the same guy interviewed buzz in his office showed him some official footage which seemed like the astronauts were faking their distance from the Earth to the moon and buzz lost his s**t in that interview as well.

Aha ! Well we'll never know, because it appears proving it happened or didn't happen is near impossible, like faith? Says a whole lot more about truth or not, than any dummy spitting by ex astronauts. It leaves this ???????????????? question marks?

Aha ! Well we'll never know, because it appears proving it happened or didn't happen is near impossible, like faith? Says a whole lot more about truth or not, than any dummy spitting by ex astronauts. It leaves this ???????????????? question marks?
Trust me, I am skeptical on the moon landing myself.

Wouldn't you be mad if your whole life's work - and the crowning achievement of humankind to date - was constantly being questioned by tinfoil hat wearing idiots?
I would equally be pissed at the organisation who lost/destroyed majority of the proof of it happening.

No one outside of Nasa has ever seen original footage of the Apollo 11 landing.

Aha ! Well we'll never know, because it appears proving it happened or didn't happen is near impossible, like faith?
Its only impossible to prove if you decide to respond to every piece of evidence presented as "fake!".

There are literally thousands upon thousands of data points that prove they went. What would you like to see, that would prove it to you?

Perhaps it exists!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can.

I studied the evidence. Yep - they went.

So - there's your question answered.
What if I don't believe you?
And what if I believe in Superman .
Especially with all the photos and movies of him?
I haven 't got any idea or evidence of anything that is mass produced and shown world wide, and all we ever got was seeing astronauts land back in the ocean , from where? But maybe it was the moon.
And photos that keep being questioned , but that maybe just another industry involved in fake news?

What if I don't believe you?
And what if I believe in Superman .
Especially with all the photos and movies of him?
I haven 't got any idea or evidence of anything that is mass produced and shown world wide, and all we ever got was seeing astronauts land back in the ocean , from where? But maybe it was the moon.
And photos that keep being questioned , but that maybe just another industry involved in fake news?

You don’t have to believe him, you believe the references, evidence and facts that he also provides to support his position.

To use your superman analogy, if you want to believe he exists because there is “video footage” of him, then you are misinformed, and haven’t done any actual research or critical analysis.

Say you see footage from superman 3, and immediately think “wow! Superman is real!”.

The next step would be to see who released that footage- perhaps Warner Brothers Studios. You would then CHECK to see what Warner brothers says the film shows. If they say “check it out, superman 3 is a documentary and he is a real alien!” Then you might have something there.

If they say, “sorry bro, it’s just a fictional story”, then you might be forced to change your superhero position.

What you don’t do, is ask someone else what they think, say...some random dude on YouTube, who says “I also watched Superman 3, and don’t listen to Warner Brothers, they’re in on the conspiracy! He is real!”

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You don’t have to believe him, you believe the references, evidence and facts that he also provides to support his position.

To use your superman analogy, if you want to believe he exists because there is “video footage” of him, then you are misinformed, and haven’t done any actual research or critical analysis.

Say you see footage from superman 3, and immediately think “wow! Superman is real!”.

The next step would be to see who released that footage- perhaps Warner Brothers Studios. You would then CHECK to see what Warner brothers says the film shows. If they say “check it out, superman 3 is a documentary and he is a real alien!” Then you might have something there.

If they say, “sorry bro, it’s just a fictional story”, then you might be forced to change your superhero position.

What you don’t do, is ask someone else what they think, say...some random dude on YouTube, who says “I also watched Superman 3, and don’t listen to Warner Brothers, they’re in on the conspiracy! He is real!”

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Absolutely correct. But if I asked only me , about the Moon and by watching what they put on film , I could still say in my own mind, "maybe this was not real"

Now....... what about Santa Claus??????

Absolutely correct. But if I asked only me , about the Moon and by watching what they put on film , I could still say in my own mind, "maybe this was not real"

Now....... what about Santa Claus??????
Interesting question! I listened live to radio with my primary school class in NZ to the moon landing. Almost the first thing they said after stepping out was "There's two Santa Claus's coming over the horizon".

It was too late for anyone hitting the kill switch at comms in Oz for it to be cut. Made headlines mostly about Santa living on moon, and not just one of him hahahaha the next day and then disappeared.

Years later I read that Santa Claus is code for alien space ship. They landed (with or with "help") but needed the backup vision rather than disclosure.

Unrelated perhaps but interesting to follow, I am Santa Claus of the United States@bigredwavenow on twitter.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back