2016 NAB Challenge (General Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

And it will be a good chance for me to look at the bottom of a glass for a little while at LOTI before the game.
I'll go to the LOTI (to watch) if this is your beer....

Nice that admission to the NAB game is free with a membership but obtaining this years membership on line through the Club website has been problematic. Four attempts to obtain a password-ages since I have used Ticketmaster- equals four fails. Can't phone during the day as I am at work, don't live in Geelong so can't go to the club. Is anyone else having problems in obtaining membership online????

Nice that admission to the NAB game is free with a membership but obtaining this years membership on line through the Club website has been problematic. Four attempts to obtain a password-ages since I have used Ticketmaster- equals four fails. Can't phone during the day as I am at work, don't live in Geelong so can't go to the club. Is anyone else having problems in obtaining membership online????

I managed to call the club from LA with a 17 hour time difference and no local membership number listed on the website.:straining:
Try 1300 cats Membership from overseas and see how that goes.:(

Still got my 3 done.

You can book a call back I believe at a time that suits you - a lunch hour at work perhaps? to get some answers.

Not saying its easy but it can be done.

Go Catters

Thanks daz broncos but it shouldn't be that hard. And how much is the club paying a third party to process memberships when it doesn't even work.

Wheat Beers are the devil. I'd rather have a warm Melbourne Bitter tin.
csru.ru_permanent-ban.jpg

The game peoples….

Is enhanced by a great beverage no doubt…..:D

but the game…

Go Catters
Is this coming Friday and I look forward to having a few refreshing beverages there :D

For what it is worth i have decided this year not to watch one minute of these pre season practises even including Geelong matches

What ive found in the past - is that the next month just dilutes your interest for the season - ie the shit teams of the past - still look shit) and also because alot of teams aernt fair dinkum - and their just trialling stuff which is understandable

So when Carlton and Richmond kick off the season ( i assume they do ) thats when i will watch my 1st game -and because i havent watched the practise rubbish - i wont have any preconcieved idea as to what teams are good or bad - and thus i will be super keen from that point ( 1st game) only going forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For what it is worth i have decided this year not to watch one minute of these pre season practises even including Geelong matches

What ive found in the past - is that the next month just dilutes your interest for the season - ie the shit teams of the past - still look shit) and also because alot of teams aernt fair dinkum - and their just trialling stuff which is understandable

So when Carlton and Richmond kick off the season ( i assume they do ) thats when i will watch my 1st game -and because i havent watched the practise rubbish - i wont have any preconcieved idea as to what teams are good or bad - and thus i will be super keen from that point ( 1st game) only going forward

Understand not wanting to watch other teams/games & waiting for the full season but surely this is year where we should all watch the NAB matches for Geelong considering we'll see new guys like Dangerfield, Smith & Henderson not just young draftees :thumbsu:

But understand if you still want to wait for season, I'm gonna watch as much NAB & season matches as possible personally :)

Understand not wanting to watch other teams/games & waiting for the full season but surely this is year where we should all watch the NAB matches for Geelong considering we'll see new guys like Dangerfield, Smith & Henderson not just young draftees :thumbsu:

But understand if you still want to wait for season, I'm gonna watch as much NAB & season matches as possible personally :)
Not far wrong bro, got Foxtel installation on Monday just in time for our first NAB game a couple days later!

It's not real footy, but I'm going to enjoy being at Kardinia Park again. There's plenty to see, new players, younger players maturing, old players striving to stay relevant in order to be apart of another finals campaign. This year it seems there will be greater competition for spots in the team. I don't think anyone can afford to cruise this year.

This is from the article that fpm84 mentioned :)

"For Geelong supporters, the major point of interest, though, will be the impact their marquee recruits have. Former Crow Patrick Dangerfield, former Blue Lachie Henderson and ruckman Zac Smith, traded from the Gold Coast Suns, are set to step out for the first time for their new club.

The trio has trained strongly over summer, and have helped to lift expectations that the Cats will again be a top-four threat.

"We will have a good hit out. Hopefully, Collingwood feel the same way. It will be good to play against some real opposition, instead of one another," Hocking said.

Mitch Duncan, who had an injury-hit 2015, is also set to face the Magpies."

You have an iron will. I would have to be buried underground to avoid watching it.

Dean Gore has been named for the Crows today, pretty keen to see how he goes
and he's doing alright….

Not unexpected… he did well for us and would have debuted this year I reckon….

But you have to give to get…

What did we get for him again..?????:oops:

PFD…. thats right….. :D:p:)

Go Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back