Kdfl u/18-2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats sam dearing from stanhope doing this year, word is he wont step up and play seniors pitty, has the skills but not the attitude for it i hear, prob just scared of playing against men seeing he seems to always find himself in fights

People's thoughts on the upcoming round 1 games.

Violet Town v. Avenel

Tallygaroopna v. Nagambie

Lancaster v. Undera

Girgarre v. Stanhope

Murchison and Rushworth will have a bye this week because of lack of numbers for Ardmona and Merrigum...correct???​

ok im not in this league anymore but i played rushworth 4 times in the last 2 years and i havent seen chilli smash shit hero.

o and by the way rushworht r shit 2 i watched us play congupna in stanhope and im dead seriues if u make finals ill come 2 ur house and kiss ur ass for trying so hard thats how perthetic u guys were !!!!!! ur lucky ardmona and merrigum dnt have teams ur u would b holding everybody up from the bottom .... i hope my only permit game is against u guys coz man would i love 2 beat u boys again. bye bye :thumbsdown:

got ya back redleg1 us boys stick 2gether:thumbsu:

C- for spelling!! chilli does = weak......but dont underestimate rushy! preseason means nothing!

preseason means everything man . if u have a shit preseaon and ya team dnt hit form untill half way threw the year u wont make finals and finals is everything. and i no chilli is a big teddy never went me at any games we played him and im the biggest smart ass on the feild:thumbsu:
u wouldnt no shit mate, pucker up to mate cos .my ass is ready to be kised

(Log in to remove this ad.)

preseason means everything man . if u have a shit preseaon and ya team dnt hit form untill half way threw the year u wont make finals and finals is everything. and i no chilli is a big teddy never went me at any games we played him and im the biggest smart ass on the feild:thumbsu:

You don't get points for preseason! thats what's gonna determine finals! just you wait and see..

You don't get points for preseason! thats what's gonna determine finals! just you wait and see..

In all honesty i dont think Rushworth will make the five. I watched them in the night series at Stanhope and there skills and decision making was poor at best. If Rushy somehow manage to make the five it would be fair to say the competition in the KDL Under 18s is slipping significantly.

In all honesty i dont think Rushworth will make the five. I watched them in the night series at Stanhope and there skills and decision making was poor at best. If Rushy somehow manage to make the five it would be fair to say the competition in the KDL Under 18s is slipping significantly.
i would say its already a very low standard. there may be one or 2 players from each team that would be up too GVFL thirds.

United09, that's where you're wrong. Pre-season is a chance to get all the cob-webs and problems outta your side before the REAL stuff happens. I think that the cockiness of your side being on top of the MFL thirds has gotten to your head.

Good to see that Lanky have come out all guns blazing with a massive win. Josh Coates kicked 10 goals, keep an eye out for him cause he's got some serious skills. Saw rushy play united in Night Series and they looked second rate. United have got some problems of their own, with Jack Riley being sent off after hitting YET ANOTHER kid... if he keeps goin with his fighting, well, it's bye bye to goin up to bushies.

Stanny played quite well on the weekend with a 52 point win over Girgarre. Gig started well out of the blocks and surprised Stanny early, plus some mistakes and turnovers cost the lions. Last quarter was exceptional, with a few players standing up. Have to say that Reyne Auld with his long runs off half back and Joel Regan's exceptional roving out of the middle was good to watch. Nathan Wells was good early for Girgarre, but was quiet for the rest of the match.

Watched Tally v Undera today and Harley Green dominated. Will be up their in the league medal after being unlucky with umpires last year.

Yeah greeny played well, i think gilly played good as well by having his head over the pill all day.
Harley was clearly best on, Gilligan struggles and needs to kick more goals to be the best player in the league as he tells everyone he is.

Harley was clearly best on, Gilligan struggles and needs to kick more goals to be the best player in the league as he tells everyone he is.
Yes i think harley was best on too, i was just making the fact the gilly played well too. And gilly kicked more goals that what harley did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back